Cupertino Library Commission
The Library Commission consists of five members appointed by the City Council to four year overlapping terms. The Commission advises the City Council on the adequacy of library service within the community and other matters relating to library service as specified by the City Council; and serves as liaison between the City and the Santa Clara County Library.
- Library Cmmission Meeting Minutes can be found here
- Library Cmmission Meeting Agenda can be found here
- Cupertino Poet Laureate - In December 2010, the City Council of Cupertino unanimously adopted a resolution establishing the office of the Cupertino Poet Laureate. The Cupertino Poet Laureate is charged by the City to officially promote poetry and other literary forms to the diverse population of Cupertino.
- Planetree Health and Information Center - Located on the second floor of the Cupertino Library, PlaneTree Health Information Center offers in-depth health and medical information services, individualized to the specific needs of each patron.
- October 8, 2014 - Popular Cupertino Library to toast facility's 10th anniversary
- July 23, 2014 - Cupertino resident cuts $10,000 check to her beloved library
Messages for the Cupertino Library Commission may be left during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., by calling the Cupertino City Clerk's Office at City Hall at (408)777-3223. Ask that your message be forwarded to the Library Commission. Your message will be given to the Chairperson of the Library Commission, who will see that you receive a reply.